As December winds down, reflection always seems to be the natural step to closing out another year. As we reflect this winter, we want to say how thankful we are for each of you this year. We want to thank all the accounting firms, lenders and individual companies that have subscribed since our launch. Things have been going extremely well and we have loved getting your feedback! Secondly, I want to share some of what we’ve learned on the journey so far:
- Advisors can be apprehensive about talking to their clients about their weaknesses. Our reports give them an objective view of their performance so the discussion can move on to how they can improve and how the advisor can help. We have enjoyed aiding in the process of preparing and equipping each of you for life’s surprises.
- We hear a lot about the misconception that the processes of the Peerview Data app is time-consuming. For most clients, exporting a trial balance takes two or three minutes.
- Most clients focus on the analytics and benchmarking results, but the client surveys themselves are a helpful tool that can be used, too.
- Clients are hungry for insights, most firms under estimate just how hungry
- Giving each firm or individual client company unlimited logins is efficient because the more people that can interact with the insights we provide, the better the outcome for the company. We want each of you to succeed!
This year has truly been a journey of learning and growth for all of us here at Peerview Data. We have grown our staff by three hundred percent, moved into a new office building, and have been excitedly planning upcoming events and things to come in the new year. Thank you all for being a part of our journey in 2017. We can’t wait to show you what’s next.